Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s
We all know that the Las Vegas real estate market can be very challenging. If you are selling your home, or a seasoned agent is trying to establish the list price on a home, this can be very difficult. We never suggest relying on a broker or sales agent when determining the fair listing price on your real estate.
With a small investment, you can get a full appraisal that will help you to establish a fair listing price by taking all factors into account. Only a full appraisal will determine if there are unpermitted areas or additional issues that can cause problems with setting the list price of your real estate. A professional appraiser can also identify issues that should be taken care of prior to listing.
Las Vegas Appraisal Company has a long history of working with homeowners and real estate agents when setting the list price of properties. There is a great deal of additional information that goes in to the valuation process that a CMA might miss. We will help set your mind at ease while developing a fair listing price.
In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price for your Las Vegas/Henderson home, a professional appraisal will:
- Provide an effective tool for negotiating with potential buyers and their agents.
- Help to instill confidence in potential buyers by providing written proof of your home’s value.
- Highlight any obvious repair problems which can be fixed, eliminating last-minute repair hassles that delay closing.
- Present any curable complications with your property that could exclude buyers from specific loan programs and affect marketability.
- Decrease the chances of sales falling through due to unforeseen problems
Overpricing a home will result in fewer or no offers and waste valuable time, money and marketing efforts. Underpricing a home will often result in substantial income losses.
By getting a pre-listing appraisal, we will help you and/or your realtor determine a true list price for your property and maximize your chances of selling quickly for top dollar. We can also help you determine what, if any, improvements would be the most cost effective in adding value to your home
Give us a call today at 702-894-9279 and we will help you determine what is needed.
Get an Free Quote for Your Appraisal
Receive a complimentary price quote for the Appraisal Services that fit your needs.